Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Puppet Master

There I was just sitting on cloud 9 minding mine
When abruptly, disruptively you came up to me
I've seen you before, thought I closed this door
Guess I left you wanting more....cause there you were.

You charmed me, it alarmed that my heart was beating faster
You're the master, at this game called love
Like a glove it fit naturally.
Your smile lit a fire, a past desire that never stopped burning
Am i yearning for this old flame?
Or is it the game that I lust? I must shake this.

Your kiss...like the sweetest bliss ever known to man
DAMN it's like if I can bottle it, I'd be a millionaire
If I dare share it with the world...but I'm a greedy girl
Sounds of the whispers in my ear make me cheer inside like a child
You drive me wild.
You pulled the strings of my heart from the very start puppet master

I feel disaster coming once again
I cannot win... I give in
"I Love You" Never sounded so sweet
Now the beat of my heart is all I hear...my biggest fear
The silence is near
I look around and you're gone, same old song.
Those words they chased you, they faced you but you ran.
What a MAN
And here I am...but this time with a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment